Register as a Member of Voluntary Action Doncaster and take advantage of our NEW volunteer matching process – The Volunteer Hub
If you are a voluntary, community or faith sector organisation providing services in the Doncaster area you are just a short registration form away from receiving the following services:
- Connect with a network of voluntary, community and faith (VCF) organisations.
- Access the latest guidance to support you in your work
- Keep up to date with the latest funding opportunities
- Access our dedicated Volunteer Hub for Doncaster VCF organisations
- Learn about training opportunities
- Be part of a bigger movement amplifying the voice, influence and strength of the sector
To register for FREE, please complete this online registration form (this is a Google Form).
If you cannot complete the online registration form then you can use this Word document registration form and send it back, along with a copy of your constitution or governing document, to email@example.com
The Volunteer Hub will be live shortly. We are taking applications from people who would like to volunteer and matching them with organisations who are need of volunteers.
People can register their interest to volunteer by completing this short online form or by calling Voluntary Action Doncaster on 01302 965459
To receive introductions to volunteers via the Volunteer Hub, organisations must follow the guidance set out in the Doncaster Volunteering Guide – JUNE 2020 and have effective process and procedures in place to manage and support volunteers. To receive this service, you need to complete the registration form.
If you have any questions please call on 01302 965459 or email firstname.lastname@example.org